layout

10/06/2008

Obama Update

So far everyone I suspected has vehemently denied being the kidnapper. However, my sister has come up with her own form of retaliation. From her blog:

First off Madelyn's Obama sign has been stolen from her yard and I have an ultimatum: I will peel a McCain sticker off a car every hour the sign is not returned. Seriously. Consider my neighbor's bumper peeled.

I have received two more e-mails today:
Why does my Obama sign get to more delicious places for lunch than I do?
I swear that toilet seat had better have been disinfected before my beloved sign was placed upon it. Or else someone has to to buy me a new sign!

There was a knock on the door earlier this afternoon and I ran to the door, "That better be my Obama sign!" Dustin replied, "Darn it, that means we can't forcefully take it back." It was the missionaries. So no sign, but I don't even know who has it to take it back by force.

6 comments:

Meredith said...

Oh my gosh....THIS whole event will go down in history! At least the culprit has excellent taste in fast food! I mean, what if it had gone to McDonald's? THAT would be a disgrace!

Chelsea said...

Seriously....it wasn't me!!!! But I have talked to my mom about you coming and rading her closet for a suit for Halloween. We have several very clever ideas.

Now go email and harass someone else....leave me in peace!! No egging or t.p-ing my parents...alright?!

lynette said...

I'm cheering on who ever stole your sign! Sheer genius!

Anonymous said...

yeah! its much better,

Kerry said...

It was me. Sorry. Oh wait... we don't have In N Out in Kentucky. Darn, not me.

This is pretty dang funny though Maddy!!! You have weirder friends than US!?!?

Shauna-Lou said...

I'll start peeling McCain stickers in my neighborhood if it wil help Maddy's sign return ... People are already defacing McCain photos with horns and fangs ... not me, that's tacky :)