layout

10/17/2008

FACEBOOK!

Do you have facebook? If so will you please freaking friend me so my sister will leave me alone? I joined the stinking thing so she would get a blog -- sort of a fair trade -- however, I never go on the thing because I feel like it's a massive over-load of "stuff." It really overwhelms me. My sister is OBSESSED with checking how many friends I have. This week I've woken up to invitations to join groups from my sister just so I can make more friends. Right now we're on the phone, "Karen almost has as many friends as you. And she changers her picture more often than you." That would be because I never use the thing.

So I told her I was going on-line right now and BEGGING for friends so she will leave me alone. At least until Karen has more friends than me ;p. So please, friend me!

15 comments:

Lara Neves said...

I will friend you, you poor unpopular soul. :)

Rickie said...

I must be a true friend because I have already friended you. I know, I only check facebook when I get an interesting post on my wall or see that someone new is on there that I really liked & I want to see how they are doing. I'm with you, it is kind of overwhelmingly busy with stuff.

Meredith said...

You were one of my first friends before I got up to the ripe number of 52 friends! :) Good luck making more!

Kerry said...

Wow. I'm your friend, and I'd friend you, but I'm so far behind on the coolness I don't even know how to get to facebook!! :p

Will you still let me be your friend? ;)

Kathleen said...

friendship without facebook confirmation is not true friendship. it is shallow and false.

sorry. in life you only have 20 friends.

Chelsea said...

woo hoo! Because we are twins and bestys, we are already facebookbffs. It amazes me when people have a zillion friends. My sister has a like 600 or so. Its amazing. I see people on FB that i know, but I just hate that you have to ask to "be their friend". Too cheesy...go blogger! (No offense Kathleen!!!)

Unknown said...

Done. :P

But I'm not sure why I had to do the inviting, when you're the one begging for friends. Hmmm?

AZ Hey-mon said...

That's it, I am going after Kathleen's 3,482 friends record. Cause now it matters how many people show up on my friends list, dang it.

Maddy said...

Because I don't know how to invite friends!!!!

Rach said...

Ok, I don't even know what Face book is. If I had an account there, I would friend you. If you're going to go for the record though, I'll totally go on facebook and friend you!!

Lisa said...

you're my friend!!

Brenda Janda said...

Maddy I would friend you but Mitch and Morgan told me I was too old to play on facebook. I am not allowed. It is Mitch's territory. LOL, I will see if he will let me play. He made Eric one being funny, I will tell Eric to friend you.

Lisa Brown said...

Done. And I am still laughing about this :).

Kathleen said...

how does this have so many comments? i don't think i have ever hit 13 in my life. i think i am going to go on a blog strike until people beg me to come back.

Casey said...

Wow do I feel old. I am obviously not on Facebook. Am I missing something great? I'm so washed up.