layout

4/01/2007

Sunday wrap up


A picture for my sister. I'm always trying to get a decent picture of my kids together (and have yet to get one, but I keep trying). This picture is the result of Sadie crying and Nate and Ellie trying to get her to feel better. I know they love her, but do they have to maul her? I actually love the picture (note Sadie in her cute onesie from Beth) because I love to see how much my kids love Sadie.

So this weekend has been one of those crazy ones that you have every now and then. Scrapping with the girls (I actually ate the whole night), shopping and lunch with one of my best friends and our girls, Conference, and then dinner with another one of my great friends and her kids while the husbands were off at Priesthood. Then today we saw my Uncle Dave, Conference, had brunch over at Molly's with her sister and family and ended up staying until 8 at night.

Fun fun weekend, but I am exhausted. I've been gone so much this week that my house has suffered a little. About 5 tonight, I started getting "school anxiety." You know that feeling you get Sunday night and you're worried about all the homework and tests you have the next day. . . That's how I feel about my house tonight. It's looming over me, reminding me that tomorrow I don't get to play anymore.

And so I leave you now with a few more pictures of my kids (NOT cooperating with me) for my sister.

7 comments:

Kerry said...

Trust me, start embracing the imperfect pictures. It is next to impossible with three. I don't know what it is! But hey! You did a pretty dang good job!!! They look adorable!

laura said...

oh - i think they are all adorable! :) your kids are so cute - they always look good!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! they are so freaking adorable! i love ellie's little head scarf, how fancy... ellie actually has a real smile on in the middle picture!! and how cute are they kissing and hugging that poor little baby? she looks in shock for the other two pictures! awwww, can i keep them?

i'm glad you had a super busy weekend and couldn't pick up my 700,000 phone calls, missy! i miss you! and i am so mad mom and dad won't let me come out for the baby blessing :(

i love you and thank you, they are the most adorable things in the entire universe you lucky ducky!!

-lola

Anonymous said...

I so understand how you felt about your house, as after a week of sick kids, ours was out of control. This morning I cleaned and I feel so much better now :).

Lisa said...

can i have nate please? i need a cute little boy over here to try and equalize out some estrogen!!!

Lisa said...

oh yeah--and i think imperfect and blurry pics are delightful!

Ammon said...

Oh man! I still get that knot in my stomach on Sunday night...the dread that I will have to go back to work on Monday...work meaning being Mommy without the help of Daddy.