layout

4/18/2007

Later alligtors



Well, my frequent blogging is about to come to an end. My parents fly in tomorrow at 9 am and it's going to be party city from there on. So don't expect to hear from me much.

I do have to say, I love the way my house is right before company comes. All my laundry is done, closets oraginzed, trash is out, brand new sheets and towels every where. Mmmmmm, I love the smell of clean. It was quite the task after the 6 monsters. . . err, I mean darling children destroyed it this morning. It was my last day of teaching Joy School. Ever. OK, not really, I'm doing it all over again with Nate and friends next year. But I'm done. I'm FREEEEEEEEEEEE!

So enjoy! M

6 comments:

Lisa said...

there's a difference in your house when company comes? yeah, right--queen of clean!

Janel said...

Hey I finally get a chance to comment!!!

How much do I love those pictures of the playday!!!! Wyatt is such a cute Dr.!! Ellie just cracks me up, with her preggo pictures.
I love my house before company comes too, its the best!

Kerry said...

Best feeling in the world isn't it?!?!?!

Enjoy your company! I hope they spoil you!

The Tyler's said...

ok, ok, ok. So who new you were this queen of blogging? Your blog is so fancy! I don't know how to do all that cool stuff. So Janel found me and commented on me so I looked up her and found you.....you know the drill! That pic of all the neighbor kids is so cute. And the one of the Sadies is to die for!.....Love it! Ok this comment has been long enough. Yes it is 1:18 in the a.m. I totally had to get up cause I am the worst sleeper and was laying awake in bed for too long. Later!

Anonymous said...

OMIIIIIIIIIIIIIGOSH! Love your new look girlfriend! I have been slacking on the blog surfing lately! Been bizzay! Love the photos too of course!

Anonymous said...

I was explaining this very thing to someone the other day - when people come to visit, my house has to be perfect when they arrive - after that, however, it can fall apart a little because they have already had their perfect first impression :).