layout

4/18/2007

Tagged

Hey, at least I'm the first person I know this time! Usually I'm at the end and don't know any more people who blgo to tag. And so here goes:

Three Things That Scare Me:
1. Balloons popping
2. Bugs -- especially flying ones
3. Commercials for scarey movies

Three People Who Make Me Laugh:
1. The kiddos
2. My sister
3. My MAS girls

Three Things I Love:
1. Sleeping children
2. warm cookies and milk
3. being busy

Three Things I Hate:
1. speaking in Church
2. cooking
3. folding laundry

Three Things I Don’t Understand:
1. Why my children whine
2. Why Sadie is a horrible napper, but an amzing sleeper at night
3. Why my husband puts up with my craziness (seriously, he's had an earful today about all my analness)

Three Things On My Desk:
1. Desk? Do I have a desk?
2. laptop
3. Seriously, that's it. The computer desk only has a laptop on it. I'm super anal

Three Things I’m Doing Right Now:
1. Thinking about how angry I am that the kids left the door open and now there are TWO flies in my house, flying around me. . . making me ANGRY!
2. drinking water
3. Thinking about the talk I have to give -- grrrr

Three Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
1. Visit the pyramids
2. Spend Christmas in Paris
3. Have lots of grandkids

Three Things I Can Do:
1. Oragnize
2. Multi Task
3. have fun

Three Things I Can’t Do:
1. Sing
2. Say no
3. relax when my house is messy

Three Things I Think You Should Listen To:
1. Your mom
2. Your kids
3. Me ;)

Three Things You Should Never Listen To:
1. Peer Pressure -- make a decision for yourself
2. Anything on FOX News
3. me ;)

Three Things I’d Like To Learn:
1. To sew
2. To cut Nate's hair
3. To drive a stick shift

Three Favorite Foods:
1. cookies
2. chocolate cake
3. anything else with sugar


Three Things I Regret:
1. I don't think I have any regrets -- I'm so happy with my life and I don't want to look back

Three people I tag:
Hmmmmm, who hasn't updated their blgo lately?
1. Beth
2. Lynette
3. Kerry

5 comments:

Kerry said...

Oh sure! Put me at #3 and I'm more than likely to update first! Haha!

Beth must still be celebrating Sean's birthday, or those giant lobsters ate their entire family!

The Thompson's said...

Hi Maddy! Cute blog! It's funny how addicting it can be to just keep linking and linking.........and you find so many people you know!!! Love your pics!

Lisa said...

yeah--but can you organize, multi-task and have fun at the same time?

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with Fox News? You haven't been listening to Rosie or drinking any Kool-Aid, have you?

Ammon said...

Ok, I did it! It was quite enlightening! Thanks!