layout

2/13/2008

Quickie

I'll be back later today with a Valentine post, but I just wanted to highlight some cool links I added. One is my sister's blog for everyone who knows her: tootinghilarious.blogspot.com

The other is this awesome baking blog I found. Now we all know I can't bake, but I like to try and this stuff is so cute and looks semi-doable: Bakerella I want to try those cake balls so badly. It's on tap for this weekend when my sister comes. And I thought the rose cupcakes would be easy to do with fruit by the foots with your little kids.

And American Idol was awesome last night.

OK, I'm off to do a V-day party for the boys.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did NOT say cake balls.

Maddy said...

I know! I'm crazy. I thought the whole fad thing was so stupid that I ignored the whole thing and then I saw this blog. . . and she makes them sound so easy and yummy. So now I have to try them. I'm going to send them up to you! Along with Sadie. Ha ha!

Maybe I can pay her to make up some sort of Obama themed cake ball.

Kerry said...

You are the blogging queen. I bow to you.