layout

2/15/2008

Top 5 reasons to love today

IN case no one noticed, I made a goal to post all 5 times this week and I did it. Yeay me. Now you won't hear from me for another month ;D. Anyway, the last installment of 5:

Top 5 Reasons to love Today

5. Awesome Valentine's last night. We went in for an hour massage and then out to dinner. I guess all the neighborhood kids had a play date with all the babysitters.

4. Ran to Target today to pick up some stuff and happened upon the 5o% off Valentine's Day sale. I got a cute wreath, some stuff for Ellie's birthday party, placemats, kitchen towels. . . I put them all out as soon as I got home, so it's still Valentine's Day here.

3. Long weekend! Woo hoo! Sleeping in, no homework, no one to dress. . . Dustin even picked the girls up from school for me today so I didn't have to wait in line.

2. Since it rained we stayed in the rest of the day and cleaned house and did laundry. The house is just the way I like it. Every single room.

And. . .
#1. . .

My sister is on her way into town as I type this. One more hour and she'll be here!
My kids think she's coming in tomorrow morning, but they are so excited. Ellie's making a book right now and Nate keeps crying, "I want Lola to come to my house RIGHT NOW."

13 comments:

Chelsea said...

I am loving your goal!!! And don't even think about waiting a month.......

Have so much fun with your sis! I love the pic of you two.
And a massage??!! JEALOUS!! :)

Kerry said...

I love today too. I love it even more since you sent me to Target looking for more little box thingies. Now it is valentine's day here too. :)

I love the long weekend. I love the rain. I love my clean house too. Everything is perfect!!!!

Have fun with your sister in town!

barterboutique said...

Lucky girl! Target...Perfect House... House Guest(your sister)... heaven!

Jamie said...

I've loved your "5" theme this week, Maddy. Have a great weekend with your sister. How fun that your kids are looking forward to seeing their anut so much!

Amy F. said...

I get it -post "5" things each day for 5 days! So cute. How fun to have your sister here! Have fun.

Lisa Brown said...

Oh darn, i never made it to Target for the V-day stuff on sale. I hope there is some left, because it tends to clear out too fast here. Last year I got Lily the cutest heart shaped pillow for her bed -so fun! And have a great time with your sister :).

Sherrie said...

I cannot even remember how I stumbled on your blog Maddy. I was reading a blog that linked another that somehow linked yours.

I didn't even know you had #3!! The kids are getting so big and they are darn cute.

I loved your post on Sadie. Looks like you have your hands full with her. She definitely sounds like the female version of Cooper.

So good to "see" you. We will have to catch up some day!

Hugs and love!

Lisa said...

beautiful pic of you and your sis! i think you can start decorating for st. paddy's day soon!!!

Ann said...

I hope you had fun with your sister! Sisters are the best, well, at least they are when you are getting along! I don't know how I would survive without mine!

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU!

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU!

Rach said...

Hi Dustin and Maddy. This is John and Rachael from Union Square. I found a link to your blog on the Avena's blog, so I had to come check it out. Your posts are so funny!! Glad you guys are doing well.

Chelsea said...

I am with "anonymous"...I miss you too! POST ALREADY! You soooo teased me last week with all the new posts. here are a few ideas:
5 reasons you love your sister
5 reasons you haven't posted in a few days
5 reasons you miss me?!
-That's just for starters! :)